Elevate is one of the most well-known residential developments in Gurgaon by the Conscient Group. The residence is on 7.5 acres of land in Sec 59, Golf Course Extension Road, Gurgaon. It is a 30-storey structure. There are five Elevate Conscient Towers, each with residential apartments ranging from 2095 sq. ft. to 3395 sq. ft. Elevate Conscient Hines is intended to provide buyers with 3BHK-4BHK flats with world-class amenities.
Residents will have access to all of the contemporary amenities while enjoying spectacular vistas of the Aravallis in the south and tranquil greenery in the north. Windows and sliding doors with 8′-6″ high frames facing north, south, and best views, offer maximum daylight, energy efficiency, and winter sun exposure.
Highlights of Conscient Hines Elevate;
- There is a European-style social club.
- Ricardo Bofill, a renowned Spanish architect, designed it.
- A flexible payment plan.
- Stone-clad arcades connect all towers for ease of pedestrian movement.
- The Conscient Hines elevate Gurgaon comes with Rera- HRERA No. 19 of 2019.
- For exclusivity and privacy, only two apartments per elevator (lift) bank.
- To maximize light and cross ventilation, apartments with three sides open to maximize light and cross ventilation.
- The basement has a distinctive drop-off zone and plenty of light and ventilation due to the lighting cutouts.
- A resort pool with a temperature-controlled lap pool is available at the active Club.
- A corner window in the living room at Elevate Conscient Hines ensures maximum daylight, openness, and views.
- Expansive, well-designed kitchens connect to a large, shady balcony for laundry and other service usages.
What amenities will Conscient Hines Elevate offer its residents?
There are well-equipped gyms, squash courts, tennis courts, aerobic centres, card rooms, and badminton courts for fitness and health. Kids can have their playtime in a particular play area for kids, and adults can meditate at the yoga centre. A rainwater harvesting system is available at Hines Elevate Sector 59 Gurgaon.
A boom barrier and the tower lobby entrances are equipped with motion sensor lighting and biometric access control. An expansive open lush green area and greenery will ensure a pollution-free and healthy environment. The building offers an excellent earthquake resistance feature, an emergency exit, fire alarms, and hurricane shutters as a safety feature. Along with that, there is a CCTV 3-tier security, 100% power backup, 24/7 water supply, central cooling and heating systems, and many more world-class amenities.
A brief description of the location advantages;
Elevate Conscient Hines apartments are located in Gurgaon, near Golf Course Road and Golf Course Extension Road. The project is only 25km from Delhi Airport, while Cyber City office complexes are 15km away. Metro and Rapid Metro are easily accessible to residents from Conscient Hines Elevate sector 59.
The property is 16 kilometres from the Gurugram Railway Station, whereas NH-8 and Sohna Road are a 5-minute drive away. There is a 13 km distance from MG Road. Walking distance away is some of the top schools, including DPS International, Amity, Heritage School, and Shri Ram Global School.
What about the developer of the Conscient Hines elevate Gurgaon?
Elevate, a premium residential project in Gurgaon is developed by Hines and Conscient Infrastructure Private Limited.
The acclaimed firm aspires to create a lifestyle that embodies soulful living rather than merely structures or residences. The company has delivered over 11,000 homes across Delhi-NCR, Dehradun, and Goa in the last four decades with rigorous planning and exquisite design. To achieve excellence, Conscient has teamed up with world-renowned architects, designers, and consultants.
The firm, founded in 1957, is a privately held company that specializes in real estate development and investment. The company has offices in 214 cities across 24 countries. Hines currently has 128 projects in the works worldwide and has developed, redeveloped, or purchased 1,348 properties totalling over 444 million square feet in the past.