Emaar presents a one-of-its-kind opportunity to own a commercial SCO plot that enjoys the best of both worlds – Gurgaon, The Millenium city, and New Delhi. That can be customized and built to suit your style and requirements.
Gurgaon: The Hub Of Premium Commercial Spaces
- Growth of the IT/Ites sector plus infrastructural developments fueling the demand.
- Post covid, net absorption of commercial spaces increased by 63% to 5.4 million sq. ft. in q3 2020.
- An increase in leasing activity from 41.6 million sq. ft. to 58.6 million sq. ft. at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12% over the past three years.
- Huge commercial spaces demand and absorption to accelerate demand for housing and retail spaces in Gurgaon.
- Metro connectivity and proximity to the airport, large residential catchment area, and Grade A office spaces.
Emaar EBD 114 offers abundant and ideal investment opportunities for the establishment of shops, office spaces, and restaurants.
Dwarka Expressway: New Hub of Development in New Gurgaon
- 8,662-crore 29 km long (18.9 km in Haryana & 10.1 km in Delhi) Dwarka Expressway to be completed before August 15, 2022
- The project is likely to reduce 50 to 60 percent of the traffic on National Highway 48
- Besides, a residential hub, also evolving into a major commercial catchment as IT hubs are being deployed across sectors – 89,113 and 114
- Will open up avenues for planned commercial and urban development in the region
- Grade A office spaces and high-tech residential projects promote an international lifestyle
- Gurgaon Manesar Master Plan-Largest Commercial Belt Planned along Dwarka Expressway
- Mass Rapid Transport System and Rapid Rail Transport system to increase the metro connectivity
- Realizing the incredible location and infrastructural advantages, Emaar India successfully delivered residential projects like Gurgaon Greens & Imperial Gardens
- Sectors near the expressway: sectors 99-113, 83, and 84. commercial belt touching sectors 105, 106, 109, 110, 110A, 111, 112, and 113 with sectors 100 and 101 being used for public utilities, and sectors 114 and 88 are fully commercial.
Emaar EBD 114 Proximity
- To reduce travel time to Indira Gandhi International Airport. Currently, it takes 45 minutes to reach the airport via NH-48
- 30 Minutes drive from Manesar Industrial belt and Maruti Suzuki India Ltd.
- 20 Minutes away from the Airport line Metro
- 53 minutes drive from West Delhi
- 25,000 residential units are slated to be completed in the area.
- 50 Minutes from Dhaula Kuan, New Delhi
- To emerge as one of the prominent destinations for IT/ITeS companies.
- Stretching along 18 km, the eight-lane, and 150-metre-wide Expressway provides seamless connectivity between Delhi, Gurgaon, and Manesar
Emaar EBD 114 Highlights
- 86 Limited Edition SCO Plots.
- Part of 17 Acres Commercial Development.
- Ground+4 Storey with Basement.
- Very Low Maintenance.
- Planned as Pedestrian Paradise.
- 50K Families Living in Vicinity.
Emaar EBD 114 Features
- LAND OWNERSHIP
- 100% LAND COVERAGE
- TERRACE RIGHTS
- AMPLE CAR PARKING
- EFFICIENT PEDESTRIAN PATH
- EXCEPTIONAL FLOOR HEIGHTS
EMAAR EBD 114 (BUSINESS DISTRICT 114)
2.51 Cr Onwards